Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The year apart

While I am very grateful to be reunited with Seth, the highlight of us finally living in the same state will be that I can finally stop explaining to people why I am married (and separated) from a husband I have no intentions of divorcing... yet. ( You better be nice to me Seth). Everyday I found myself explaining that Seth and I live apart for the sake of higher education, and we hope that our sacrifices will be worth it one day when we both should be able to pay our student loan monthly payment with a combined salary, with maybe enough left over to purchase some extras, like groceries. While I made sure to complain the whole way through, there were some highlights from the year living as the troll in my mother's basement. I got to spend more time with Zoe, and I got to eat the scraps from my mom's plate every night without ever having to spend a dime. And now the year in pictures, backwards of course because I am not technologically savvy, and easily frustrated.

Maybe looking quite regal in her fur collar.



The Birthday Challenge, 4 shots, 4 minutes.


California Raisin costume revamped.


Ben is the wiz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment